Digital signage helps organizations communicate and interact with all their audiences in a more relevant, timely, persuasive, and lucrative way than ever before. And Unicom makes using digital signage simple and profitable.
Because digital signage allows you to easily change content whenever you want, you can always say the right thing at the right time. As a result, digital signage offers better return on investment than traditional printed signs.
Digital signage is a powerful selling, branding, and notification tool for lobbies and facilities, point-of-sale, transportation hubs, employee workplaces, leisure and recreational facilities, entertainment and dining venues, public safety, and many other applications.
Whatever your application, Unicom can make it better with digital signage.
Digital signage is a form of electronic display that shows information, advertising and other messages on LCD, LED, plasma, or projected monitors in public and private environments, such as retail stores, restaurants, airports, train and bus stations, corporate campuses, and education, healthcare, and other facilities.
Digital signage systems include display screens, a content management server, and a network – all with the proper mix of security and easy access for authorized users to manage content.
Digital signage gives you much greater control of and ability to benefit from display communications, including:
- the message –– deliver targeted messages to specific audiences at specific times, decide what the message will be, on the fly if necessary
- message testing –– make changes and see immediate results
- the timing –– change signs based on the time of day, competitive response seasonality
- identity, look, and feel –– consistent branding presence, even at remote locations
- audience attention –– people feel compelled to look at the movement of digital signs
- safety and security –– security alerts can be instantly transmitted, increasing safety
- point of sale –– test pricing and offers because 70 percent of purchasing decisions are made on the spot
- customer satisfaction –– customers are happier when they’re entertained while waiting
Also, digital signage is a powerful source of revenue. Advertisers are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to show a single commercial for a four-week period on displays in all kinds of places, from doctors’ offices and taxi cabs to restaurant chains and shopping malls.
Some likely settings for digital signage include:
- Public information – news, weather and local (location specific) information, such as fire exits and traveler information
- Internal information – corporate messages, health & safety, news, etc.
- Advertising – either related to the location the signage is in or just using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising
- Brand building – in-store digital signage to promote the brand and build a brand identity
- Influencing customer behavior – directing customers to different areas, increasing the dwell time on the store premises
- Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, bank queues, etc., as well as recipe demonstrations in food stores
- Enhancing the environment – with interactive screens (in the floor for example) or with dynamic wayfinding
Just some of the Service Areas Covered:
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Mountainside, Westfield, Springfield, Cranford, Summit, Union, Kenilworth, Clark, Watchung, Newark, Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Maplewood, Paramus, Red Bank, Cranbury, Parsippany and Manhattan.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Newark Computer Support, Union Network Services, Mountainside Email and Spam Protection, Cranford Office Moves, Summit Email and Spam Protection, Union IT Consulting, Kenilworth Computer Support, Newark CCTV, Mountainside Network Services, Union VoIP and Phone Services, Cranford Virtualization, and Union Cloud Services.